Share your "Gear Shed"

as.ks.ak

WKR
Alright guys and gals, it's cold up here and I'm looking to transform a room in my new house into my gear/hunting storage room. Basically anything to stay inside!

I plan to set up a reloading station as well as a desk in here where I can write stories and do research on upcoming hunts and the sort.

What my question for you all is: how do you store your gear?

I've got all this newly acquired space and don't know what to do with it!! Let's see your gear rooms, sheds, closets, shelfs, totes. However you've chosen to organize your gear, please share!

I've got some things in mind, however I'm certain somebody out there is far more clever than I! I'll post a picture of Lady Luck to try and get some good mojo going!

d1f878134837c0be5add824abb7883f3.jpg

Thanks in advanced for participating!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just use one of our spare bedrooms with a closet.....and most of the garage.....and some of the crawl space.

luke moffat

Super Moderator
I just use one of our spare bedrooms with a closet.....and most of the garage.....and some of the crawl space.

I agree with Nick. I am able to fit most the stuff for my wife and I in one spare bedroom and closet....but then there is some stuff in the garage, shed and crawlspace too. Currently so unorganized a picture would be embarrassing :) Not my fault Becca has been after me for month to organize or sell some gear and rightfully so.

OP
as.ks.ak

as.ks.ak

WKR
I agree with Nick. I am able to fit most the stuff for my wife and I in one spare bedroom and closet....but then there is some stuff in the garage, shed and crawlspace too. Currently so unorganized a picture would be embarrassing :) Not my fault Becca has been after me for month to organize or sell some gear and rightfully so.

It seems we're all on the same page then as of right now!! I'm not sure there's a room in the house I don't have something.

slick

WKR
Gear Shed is my bedroom. Can't afford a separate bedroom for gear in Bozeman, so I'm constantly crawling over skis and bikes and rifles and storage totes.

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gear Shed is my bedroom. Can't afford a separate bedroom for gear in Bozeman, so I'm constantly crawling over skis and bikes and rifles and storage totes.

I'm in the same club!

Yep, a spare room has the guns, cabinets, the garage has the bow press, gun vise and 17 other hobby type storage corners and it is a mess.
I have a closet off the main bedroom that houses the pistols, and ammo.
I am so unorganized
I am a hoarder.
I have a problem

OP
as.ks.ak

as.ks.ak

WKR
Yep, a spare room has the guns, cabinets, the garage has the bow press, gun vise and 17 other hobby type storage corners and it is a mess.
I have a closet off the main bedroom that houses the pistols, and ammo.
I am so unorganized
I am a hoarder.
I have a problem

Well you're already on to step two! You're past the denial phase and onto the admittance! That's a positive step in the right direction! Hahahah