10x30 or 10x32 binos

Bambistew

WKR
I'm looking for an upper end set of 10x32 or 30mm binos for sheep hunting, and for the wife/kids. My wife has a higer end set of Minox 8x32, and she always complains that the power isn't enough, but doesn't want to pack a full size set.

I have a set of Swaro 10x42s already, and don't really need/want to upgrade.

I'm curious if anyone has use the Swaro CL Companions and has compared them to the Ultravids? Guessing the Ultras are better, I'm not willing to spend NL money on a small set of binos, would rather put the extra money into a bush flight. Any others I should consider in the $1500-2000+/- range?

Used ELs, Victory, or something else? Anything for sale out there?

No scammers, and no Vortex. :D

ChrisAU

WKR
Zeiss SFL 10x30's. Took mine elk hunting in October and loved them. Super light, 1/4-20 tripod mount adaptability, incredible glass and ergonomics. I absolutely never once felt like they hampered me in any way.

BETdNvE.jpg

OP
Bambistew

Bambistew

WKR
Zeiss SFL 10x30's. Took mine elk hunting in October and loved them. Super light, 1/4-20 tripod mount adaptability, incredible glass and ergonomics. I absolutely never once felt like they hampered me in any way.

BETdNvE.jpg
Those were also on my short list, forgot to include. Thanks for the recommendation. I have a feeling the nits to pick will be small.

gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Zeiss SFL and Leica Ultravid will be the best. It's our pleasure, as a long standing supporting vendor here, to discuss the different available options and special opportunities with you. Please give a call, 516-217-1000, when you have the time. Thanks

I have the Zeiss 10x30 and Maven B3 10x30. I so badly want to see the price difference to justify I made a great decision , but in the nonstop use of both, I see absolutely no difference at all. And I truly believe the Mavens are brighter in low light. It’s honestly been very frustrating to accept that when really looking at the details (FOV, resolution, center and edge sharpness, chromatic aberration, etc) that I just feel the Maven are every bit as good. Like I actually cannot see a difference whatsoever and I own ALOT of glass. All high end Swaro, Leica Zeiss stuff. The Mavens are exceptional and not just for the price. Times have changed. The top 3 are having a hard time justifying the outrageous prices anymore.