300 SAUM ADG Group Buy.

HuntnPack

WKR
Get in on this !!

Elkhntr08

WKR
How does ADG brass compare to R-P brass?
Got about 400 rounds of R-P, but could always use more.

OP
H

HuntnPack

WKR
Update: Get in on this Buy !!!

From LRH:
“Well, I am back from SHOT show last week. I had a pretty lengthy meeting with ADG and we did discuss the 300 SAUM. There are a couple options, and I expressed my interest in being the sole buyer of the brass if they were to schedule in a one day production run. I would be committing a pretty big chunk of cash, so I wouldn't want to have the committed parties buying it elsewhere. Which leads me to a question to purpose.
If Norma or Remington hit the market in the mean time, how many of you guys would just buy their brass instead? That would obviously reduce my buyers and have me stuck with more brass. Best case scenario at this point would be a production run likely in 3rd quarter when they are running off 6.5 and 7 SAUM next time.”

khuber84

WKR
I will say, you need a chamber reamer with a 0.552 dimension at the 0.200 line to utilize the adg Saum brass to its abilities(prevents clickers, as the adg web is very hard and doesn't resize well). A tight sizing die like the bullet central micron die is very helpful too. I run adg Saum in my 6.5mm and 6mm saum. Have a few friends using the 7mm stuff as well.

OP
H

HuntnPack

WKR
Guys, Looks like this is going to happen !!
Great opportunity for Headstamped 300 SAUM Brass !!
Get your spot on the Group Buy List.

OP
H

HuntnPack

WKR
Latest update from Paul:

“Latest word from ADG, they are planning on a test batch. I will get some for testing. Once things look right, we can hope to schedule a run.”