Action Camera/ 360 Cameras

Kade94

Lil-Rokslider
I’m looking to get something other than my phone to film my hunts with. I’m going to run my phone on a InstaFlow Gimbal as my main camera. Well at least try it out and be sure it works. I’m looking into adding another camera. I’ve looked at a GoPro/DJI Action mounted on my bow. I’ve also thought about a 360 camera mounted to the tree so I can get some good angles. Has anyone had any experience with any do these methods? Video examples? Editing hacks? Etc?

Byrdman

FNG
I have an insta360 one x2. Haven’t used it on a hunt yet but I am planning on taking it turkey hunting with me. I love the views that can be had with one camera and not worrying about missing something

OP
K

Kade94

Lil-Rokslider
Aw
I have an insta360 one x2. Haven’t used it on a hunt yet but I am planning on taking it turkey hunting with me. I love the views that can be had with one camera and not worrying about missing something
Awesome. I want to get one so I can attach it in the tree for my bow hunts. I wonder if I’ll be able to zoom in and catch the impact on the shot.

Byrdman

FNG
I haven’t tried zooming in to far yet in editing but I feel it will do ok for reasonable ranges with the 5.7k resolution. Still nothing beats a dedicated camera with optical zoom at longer ranges though but then you need a film crew

Will like to have a better film view of such too. Working on my filming team currently

Ive just started self filming this past season and have been terribly stressed over which secondary camera to purchase! Some say GoPro some say insta 360, I just don’t know!!!