Allterra v4 muzzle brake?

Anyone have any experience with this muzzle brake? After reading about the engineering behind it, it seems like a good option for recoil reduction without being too loud. Just looking for real world experience. Ultimately I'm going to run my 7mm PRC suppressed but I'm still waiting for mine, so in the meantime I'm looking for something to take the bite out of the 7 PRC without blowing my ears out. I'm recently getting into long range shooting but this will also be my main hunting gun, so that's the thing. Obviously at the range I'll use earpro, and also while hunting if I can (because my hearing is already screwed) , but the animals don't always give you a chance lol.

ElkPRC

Lil-Rokslider
No one answered, but I am interested as well. Looking to put it on a 7PRC as well, looking for light weight, being able to turn to muzzle diameter, and decent recoil reduction(atleast 40%).

Did you end up buying?

OP
AirborneA$$hole
No one answered, but I am interested as well. Looking to put it on a 7PRC as well, looking for light weight, being able to turn to muzzle diameter, and decent recoil reduction(atleast 40%).

Did you end up buying?
No I haven't bought it yet. I was too busy ******* around trying to compare different muzzle brakes and before I knew it deer rifle season came on so I'm rolling without one right now lol. Probably just going to buy it tonight or tomorrow so I can have it on for Late season to slay some does lol.

Aviator

WKR
I have a VIAS blended on my 300WM APR it does a good job and is a little quieter I had a guide on a hunt last year comment on how quiet it seemed compared to some he had been around.

OP
AirborneA$$hole
I have a VIAS blended on my 300WM APR it does a good job and is a little quieter I had a guide on a hunt last year comment on how quiet it seemed compared to some he had been around.
Thanks for the input. I'll go check it out.