Alternative choice for chest harness. Enter Helikon Tex Numbat chest harness review

Could not find a post on this item so here goes:
Previously was using a MR or AGC bino harness with 10x32 binos. Did not like the bulk when i am really moving around in thick timber/ running to cut off animals. Looked at HPG but ended up ordering the Numbat harness online for $65. After wearing around a while and removing the map insert, a couple of things stood out.

Comfortable. The harness width is better for my frame. Straps dont rub on neck area like some other harnesses. Seems confortable in material and is very flexible.

Storage. Easily fit my rangefinder (Leupold full draw 3) on the right side for quick access. no extra pocket needed. Add in release, headlamp, phone, wind checker, calls, firestarter etc. I hated running a add on pocket for rangefinder.
Flexible front pockets are great and secure for small items.
Zippers are fairly quiet and the enire unit flips open. Materials are soft and seem good quality for the price.

Looking to switch to a pocket bino as the 10x32's are a little snug in there with all the other stuff. Bear spray connected to the bottom easily.
if you are looking for an alternative to traditional harnesses, give this a look. Overall will be my setup for fall 21. test out on turkeys in a few weeks at home in NEB.

1615327085081.png