Attn: Tennessee Hunters

From the maps I’ve seen on what’s being proposed, they wanna decimate the does. Giving two does in east tn with a rifle is absurd. West and middle have basically become unit L. Glad they’ve done away with unit cwd. The latest that I seen didn’t talk about using single shot rifles during muzzleloader season. I need to watch the latest meeting. There’s also a survey floating around. I have a link if you need it.

OP
isItFallYet
From the maps I’ve seen on what’s being proposed, they wanna decimate the does. Giving two does in east tn with a rifle is absurd. West and middle have basically become unit L. Glad they’ve done away with unit cwd. The latest that I seen didn’t talk about using single shot rifles during muzzleloader season. I need to watch the latest meeting. There’s also a survey floating around. I have a link if you need it.
I attached the survey at the bottom of my original post.

Yeah, I agree about the two does in East TN. Im certain there are more does in the neighborhoods in Knoxville than there are in all of Blount county.

This seem like really good news if actually happens night hunting is really a different experience.