Backup camera for F250 and RV suggestions

I have a 2008 F250 Lariat. I also have a 25’ Airstream pull behind. I thinking about adding a backup camera for the truck and either an extra camera for the rear of the trailer or a single camera that can be moved to the trailer while towing so wireless is preferred. Just wondering if anyone has solved this same setup and what equipment you used. Info including brands, models, likes, dislikes, pros, cons, etc. Any first hand user experiences would be greatly appreciated.

I used this one off of Amazon, been running it several years. The signal is wireless, one camera is set up on the bumper, one camera is mounted on our 29' 5th wheel. The Camper camera is hooked to the running lights for power, I run with it on to keep tabs on the blind spot, they work well at night for backing, only real complaint is there is a signal delay from time to time but at the price point and for what I'm doing its not a big deal. Its been a few years so I'm sure there are better options by now. You can set the screen up for the individual channels or as a split screen depending on where and how you want to mount the cameras.
The bumper mounted camera is tied into the trailer wiring reverse lights. Again there can be some signal delay so you need to be aware of that, but for the function and the price point its severed my pretty well for a couple years already.

We bought the Furrion Vision S wireless with one camera.
The screen is the 7” and the camera replaced the center rear marker lamp on the top. It’s direct wired into trailer and only works when truck lights are turned on and plugged into 7 way.
It was expensive locally but found a decent price on Etrailer for $200 less.
My biggest concern was would wireless work at that distance from the cab of a F350 to the back of a 33’ toy hauler. It does work with no lag time. Even going down the highway at 75 mph.
The camera tilts a little bit for view angle, and it is clear enough to define surroundings. The view angle is wide enough to back the 5th wheel in a pretty tight spot.
I wish I had bought a RV back up camera sooner. No more having the wife get out and standing in the blind spot yelling. It’s nice to see the vehicles behind like a rear view mirror or when double towing the boat.
It’s such a nice feature and hope to get a few years out of the Furrion. If it were to break this spring I would be pissed, but would search online for a deal and buy a new unit without question.

OP
T
Thanks for the offer, but my wife has already bought me a camera for Christmas. I did look your until up and looks like a good one. If she hadn’t already placed and order I might be interested. Thanks and merry Christmas.