best ilf recurve limbs for the money?

as said above I'm looking for the best recurve limbs for the money... I just ordered a titan 3 from Lancaster so I'm looking for some high quality limbs... budget is $500

OP
Joshuajosh
IMO, thats a big advantage to ILF, so many excellent name brand limbs to choose from. If you stick with a name brand like Wiawas, Samick, Hoyt, Uukha and a few more….you are good.

Wiawas makes a WNS line ( it used to be branded SF) that is amazing for the price point. For under $200 they have a few choices- all good.

I think those C5 Motives at $220 are comparable to $500 limbs. I have the older SF version and whenever I shoot them I wonder why I ever bought some of my expensive limbs.
Alt services limbs

Anything good with the tradtech line ? The rc limbs look nice … I have been looking at the Uukha limbs as well

OP
Joshuajosh
I havent seen any complaints on the TT line…but that makes sense. I’m telling ya….ALL of these name brand limbs are pretty darn good, you literally can’t go wrong. TT has a major mnfr produce their limb, it used to be Samick…not sure now.

The question is $$ and composition.
Fiberglass limbs are cheaper and typically react a tiny bit slower than the more expensive carbon limbs. Fiberglass is good but carbon generally has a little bit more performance.

The carbon/wood limbs have a slightly differnt feel from Carbon/ foam- but its hard to describe, both very good.

In general, a lighter limb will be faster…but you pay more for the lighter limbs.
Okay thanks … basically looking at the high end tradtech and Uukha now … just killed my first archery whitetail with a recurve bow last night ! Used a samick sage … so much more fun than rifle and muzzloader hunting