Best Pack for self filming whitetail hunts?

So, I want to upgrade my daypack from a cheap Walmart one that is getting to small to something a little nicer and bigger. I do self-film, so I want lots of compartments, so my camera gear isn't smashing against my rattling antlers. Any recommendations? I dont want to spend over $100 though, so no kuiu or kifaru.

TravisIN

WKR
What all are you planning to carry? How much camera gear? What arm? What camera setup?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TN2shot07

WKR
Midway has several of the Alps packs on sale right now that would keep you on budget.

If you can afford to increase your budget you won’t regret it but the important part is getting something that works for you and getting to the woods.

The Kuiu divide packs are nice for a day pack and are in the $150 range, I’ve seen mystery ranch pop ups in that range. If you regularly check the classifieds you may come across a used one or something from eberlestock.

OP
Bowhunter'07
What all are you planning to carry? How much camera gear? What arm? What camera setup?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have a Lumix g7 with a 14-140mm (which is a pretty compact setup) with the muddy hunt hard arm. And then I just carry the usual stuff, knife, grunt tube, scentaway, ect..

OP
Bowhunter'07
Midway has several of the Alps packs on sale right now that would keep you on budget.

If you can afford to increase your budget you won’t regret it but the important part is getting something that works for you and getting to the woods.

The Kuiu divide packs are nice for a day pack and are in the $150 range, I’ve seen mystery ranch pop ups in that range. If you regularly check the classifieds you may come across a used one or something from eberlestock.
Midway has a good deal on the alps pursuit right now. Looks like a decent pack.