Best scope in MOA for dialing UP/Down with 90 MOA of Adj. or more?

Looking to buy my next long range scope and I want to be able to dial constantly without worry of deviation. What are the top 3 scopes in MOA (high magnification-30x or so) are best for constant dialing for distance? At current time im looking to be able to dial up for a 6.5 PRC to a min of a mile. Roughly 60-65 MOA minimum.

Thanks,

Kevin

Sunkmanitou

Lil-Rokslider
One I know of is the Burris XTR ii 8-40x50. It is a FFP scope with illuminated reticle and side parallax adjustment from 50 to infinity. Each rotation is 10 MOA since this is a 1/8 MOA target scope. I have one that is zero set around the middle of elevation reticle movement and it gives me almost four full rotation, which is more that 70 MOA adjustment up from the middle. I am sure there are similar scopes from other brands out there and probably you will get many suggestions here.
In case you are interested in the XTR ii mentioned above i am trying to sell mine in like new condition with Burris XTR Signature rings. Too much magnification for the range I am shooting now.

SDHNTR

WKR
Ok I’ll bite. Why on earth would you want to dial up 3 whole turns?

Sunkmanitou

Lil-Rokslider
$550 including the rings and a throw lever. You need to pay the paypal fees.