Black Friday uh oh SALE

Larry Bartlett

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Hey folks, a few of you guys have sent me PMs to say that you missed the big sale we had on TAG Bags and/or the PR-49 packraft.

No prob, you all have been huge supporters of our products and we will gladly hook you up. Call or email me this week and I'll square you away with whatever you need. Not advertised anywhere else, just for you guys until friday, as the sale prices indicated for Black Friday sale.

PR-49 packraft link: http://www.pristineventures.com/products/rafts-canoes/pr-49.html

TAG Bags link: http://www.pristineventures.com/products/game-bags.html

[email protected]

907-388-2477

Holla if you need anything you missed,

Larry

colonel00

WKR
Great gesture, Larry. Of course, you already have me on the stringer but now I am eyeing some TAG bags :rolleyes:

7mag.

WKR
You continue to impress me Larry. I love the TAG bags, and will continue to tell all my friends about your company.

kuhn4

Lil-Rokslider
I received my TAG BOMB pack on Monday. Can't wait to fill them in 2014!

OP
L

Larry Bartlett

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Roger that fellas. I appreciate your support, happy to help some brothas out this year.

Cheers,

larry

wilkes

Lil-Rokslider
Just got the hookup from Larry all the way down in Australia :)

Thanks again mate! If I get lucky with a stag I will forward pics of the bags in action.

Slim Jim

WKR
Thanks Larry! I got my BOMB bags yesterday. Hopefully I can fill em here in a couple of weeks when I head down to AZ for deer and jav.

pacific-23

Lil-Rokslider
Got the bags yesterday, thank you for the rapid turnaround. Can't wait for next august!