Blackovis Trailhead Hoody?

highcj5

Lil-Rokslider
Wondering if anyone had 1 and would share their thoughts? Would be using as a layering piece? Looks like some of the reviews say to size up, but what are your thoughts on it? See them on camofire regularly, but have not pulled the trigger yet? Thanks

Fits a little tight on the chest for me. Not bad, but I can’t wear anything besides a tshirt underneath.

It’s nothing really special. I’d take a Sitka Midweight or heavyweight zip t on the mountain before I’d ever bring this.

Last edited:

Ho5tile1

Lil-Rokslider
As above it’s good around the house or town or even church. Im 5’11 195-200 pounds XL is a little tight in the shoulders for me and I’m no muscle man. I do like it and purchased off camo fire to use around town.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have 3 and will agree with everything that has been mentioned so far. For casual wear it's nice...there's better options for hunting. I like my clothes fitted and the medium is a bit snug with a t shirt under.

HuntNTag

WKR
I’ll add to the opinion. Really like it. 180, 5 foot 10 and I wear a large. Fits well, but a little heavy just in relative weight for me to use it on a hunt before I pick some other Kuiu or Sitka items. Overall, it’s a solid product and would buy more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UpTop

Lil-Rokslider
I like black ovis stuff. The general consensus is to always size up. Everything seems to run a little small per size.

OP
highcj5

highcj5

Lil-Rokslider
Appreciate all the replies. I was just thinking about snagging 1 for the camofire price. I would wear it casual and as a layer. I’m always rambling around when I’m off. Can throw a vest over it. Thanks again