WTS Brand new Christensen Arms Traverse 7MM Rem Mag

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a new, never fired Christensen Arms Traverse in 7mm Rem Mag. I bought it thinking I would try to dabble in some longer range shooting but haven’t had the time and don’t see it happening any time soon so trying to make some room and free up some funds. Has everything it came with from the factory except for the box. I will ship it in a hard case to your FFL. I can text or email pics to interested people. I would like to get $2000 shipped to your FFL in a hard case from an individual. I also have an Atlas carbon fiber bipod, vortex precision matched rings and Zeiss V4 scope that could be included if the buyer is interested. Would possibly work a trade for a 257 weatherby mag.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a new, never fired Christensen Arms Traverse in 7mm Rem Mag. I bought it thinking I would try to dabble in some longer range shooting but haven’t had the time and don’t see it happening any time soon so trying to make some room and free up some funds. Has everything it came with from the factory except for the box. I will ship it in a hard case to your FFL. I can text or email pics to interested people. I would like to get $2000 shipped to your FFL in a hard case from an individual. I also have an Atlas carbon fiber bipod, vortex precision matched rings and Zeiss V4 scope that could be included if the buyer is interested. Would possibly work a trade for a 257 weatherby mag.

Please check your inbox.