Brought to you by: Aaagh!

Looks like the forum has some new advertisers coming! It looked so clean before... oh well. I will get used to it. :) :)

2ski

WKR
I think he's talking about on the forum main page it says some of the sub forums are "brought to you by...." next to them

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
The mod had some loaded junk on it. But you've seen whats ahead, Nothings free:)

OP
JustOneMoreShot
I was just giving you guys a hard time! I am ok with the advertisements but am sad that the clean look to the forum list is gone. Anyway to help out the site and produce some much needed revenue is ok by me. I absolutely love the site and just turned a guide from Fairbanks onto the site and he has been on it a bunch recently and he told me that he loves the content on RS. Keep up the great work guys!

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks JOMS, I did have to talk Ryan out of taking PETA on as a sponsor, though. Don't know what he was thinking.

Shrek

WKR
Thanks JOMS, I did have to talk Ryan out of taking PETA on as a sponsor, though. Don't know what he was thinking.

Hey , if PETA wants to blow their money here then let them ! It's not like they are going to change any of our minds and that's one less dollar they have to mislead the ignorant. I get a bunch of fundraising letters from Sierra Club and the like. I figure every letter they send me cost them money they could use elsewhere. Last two letters had a nickel in them. Dropped them in my change jar and thought "thanks for the donation to my next hunt" :).