Cabelas alaknak setup to prevent water pooling

sk1

WKR
For any of you cabelas alaknak tent users out there….I am curious if you have leaks from standing water after a rain along your side walls? This was an issue for me last year.

I’m assuming it’s due to improper tensioning somewhere. Just curious if anyone has had this problem and how were you able to fix it. The flap I circled kind of flips up and then water won’t drain off. I did try to readjust tensioning and it somewhat helped in some of the areas but I wasn’t able to fully prevent this from happening

7284bb762b3bc933f8b226390574af61.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
sk1

sk1

WKR
For any of you cabelas alaknak tent users out there….I am curious if you have leaks from standing water after a rain along your side walls? This was an issue for me last year.

I’m assuming it’s due to improper tensioning somewhere. Just curious if anyone has had this problem and how were you able to fix it. The flap I circled kind of flips up and then water won’t drain off. I did try to readjust tensioning and it somewhat helped in some of the areas but I wasn’t able to fully prevent this from happening

7284bb762b3bc933f8b226390574af61.jpg

Bump