Cabelas Cash back and discounted gift cards and more

Deadeye11

FNG
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to pass along 2 sites I use to save $$ at cabelas and other stores.

Rakuten- Various cash back when you make a purchase through there website. Right now, cabelas is 6.5% but it's frequently over 10%. Lots of other stores too. Use the link below to save an additional $40. https://www.rakuten.com/r/ERICKE306?eeid=6991100

The other is Raise where you can buy discounted gift cards for a lot of different stores including cabelas. Use the link below to save an extra$5 and use the code "15percent" to save 15% of your 1st purchase!

Happy holidays everyone!

OP
D

Deadeye11

FNG
Full transparency. What are you making from me each link?
The same that you are getting as a new member $40 for Rakuten and $5 for raise. I shared the same information last year and had a lot of people benefit from it.

Last edited:

Titan

WKR
All the cash back sites now have a balance that accrues and gets paid out - usually quarterly. So active junky will apply that to your account and then send a check the next quarter end date. You still get your cc rewards as well.
You can essentially end up with 20% off cabelas stuff by stacking all these.

OP
D

Deadeye11

FNG
Titans right. Rakuten They keep a running balance and send you a check/cash every quarter.

Side note, they have 15% right now. If you stack both, you can save 30% right now.

Let me know if you have any more questions!

Be warned though - Cableas changed policy on GC. You can only use 5 cards per order now unless you call them and jump through hoops to get them combined.

Yes that correct. It was that way last year as well. Therefore, if you’re buying discounted GCs make sure it’s a higher dollar amount due to you only being allowed 5 - lessoned learned.

I see their 10% off GC are only able to being used on or after Christmas.