Canadian New Guy, eh?

Velecic

FNG
Hello all from up in British Columbia, Canada!

I'm a lifelong hunter who's recently gotten into reloading and longer range shooting.

I'm joining these forums mostly to learn from the wealth of knowledge of the users on here, I've already spent entirely too many hours on here reading threads....(time flies!) but learning about an activity you love sure is enjoyable.

I hope to be able to contribute occasionally to discussions but for now I'll mostly be lurking and reading and asking the odd follow up question.

Big thanks to all those who share incredibly valuable knowledge, expertise, and experiences on here!! Great forums.

elkguide

WKR
Glad to have you. Definitely easy to lose track of time when you're learning such valuable information from so many smart people.
Enjoy!

OP
V

Velecic

FNG
Glad to have you. Definitely easy to lose track of time when you're learning such valuable information from so many smart people.
Enjoy!
Exactly this.... I'm just looking up something specific and I find one good thread on here about it, then suddenly it's 2+ hours later and I'm like "whoops!"

Leverwalker

Lil-Rokslider
Hello all from up in British Columbia, Canada!

I'm a lifelong hunter who's recently gotten into reloading and longer range shooting.

I'm joining these forums mostly to learn from the wealth of knowledge of the users on here, I've already spent entirely too many hours on here reading threads....(time flies!) but learning about an activity you love sure is enjoyable.

I hope to be able to contribute occasionally to discussions but for now I'll mostly be lurking and reading and asking the odd follow up question.

Big thanks to all those who share incredibly valuable knowledge, expertise, and experiences on here!! Great forums.
Howdy neighbor, from a relatively new-post-lurker, Wisconsin. My wife and I honeymooned up in Batchawana Bay. Just a tad away from you, lol.

Everything I've seen and heard about your area is beautiful. Have fun.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new BC member.

Eddie

P.S. I was always told BC means Bring Cash. 😃