Chest holster - XDM 10mm 4.5"

benz1978

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone have any photos of their chest holster rig with a bino harness? I'm in the market for a new chest holster to run along side my FHF bino harness. I've looked at the Razco, the Kenai and the Diamond D. Want something that I can wear with my bino harness but isn't actually integrated into my harness. Can see myself pulling off my bino harness at camp...and wouldn't want to have to move gun as well. The Diamond D is promising...think I've seen some photos of guys running these below their binos but the retention strap would defeat / engage my grip safety. Probably not a big deal...but it's something I'm not quite on board with yet. The Kenai buckles look big...wondering how they would run under my FHF. Lastly...I found a leather holster made by ParadiseValleyLeather. It looks pretty good and it uses a thumb break retention strap that doesn't engage my grip safety. Have some emails in to him to see how this would ride under my bino harness. Really just looking for some pics if you guys have any. (y)

robtattoo

WKR
This is literally a 'it just arrived in the mail and I had to try it' pic.
I did almost zero adjustment....
The holster is a Kodiak, from Alaris Tactical. I'm incredibly happy with it for the price (under $100) & now it's adjusted properly it fits perfectly.
20190417_113228-1.jpg

OP
B

benz1978

Lil-Rokslider
Hadn't seen these. Thanks for the pics. I'll check them out.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Bld6159

FNG
honestly I've been thinking of going to a leg holster. haven't seen a chest rig I really like yet.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

OP
B

benz1978

Lil-Rokslider
I like the diamond d set up. I found your photos from a previous post. Thanks again for sharing. Only issue I have is the retention strap. Would prefer it not be engaging the grip safety of my pistol (xdm 10mm). Talked to the good folks at diamond d and that's the only option they offer at this point. Still an option but I'm still deciding. Hence my post.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk