Clamp On Muzzlebrake recommendation

Friend needs a muzzlebrake for his 7mm RM Savage.

Anyone have a recommendation?. It’s not threaded or worth enough to get threaded, so he’s fine with an ugly clamp on. Just need functional recoil reduction!

grfox92

WKR
Friend needs a muzzlebrake for his 7mm RM Savage.

Anyone have a recommendation?. It’s not threaded or worth enough to get threaded, so he’s fine with an ugly clamp on. Just need functional recoil reduction!
I don't know of any option other than Witt Machine.

They supposedly work great but are ugly as a mud fence.

I shot a .308 with one 2 years ago. My buddy still has it on there and has never had it come lose.

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk

grfox92

WKR
Another vote for Witt machine
Do you have one on a Tikka 300wsm? I want to get one, but want it braked. I would buy an ember or roughtech but in the future would want to chop it down and do a supressor. So I've been toying with a blued wsm, with a witt machine as a temporary solution before I get a supressor.

Do you have one on a Tikka 300wsm? I want to get one, but want it braked. I would buy an ember or roughtech but in the future would want to chop it down and do a supressor. So I've been toying with a blued wsm, with a witt machine as a temporary solution before I get a supressor.

I did before I had it cut and threaded for my can. They don’t look as nice as a threaded seamless brake but I was very happy with how it performed. They aren’t unbearably loud or blow gasses back in your face like some brakes I’ve been behind.

grfox92

WKR
I did before I had it cut and threaded for my can. They don’t look as nice as a threaded seamless brake but I was very happy with how it performed. They aren’t unbearably loud or blow gasses back in your face like some brakes I’ve been behind.
Sounds like we're on the same page. Thanks!