Court upholds warrants for F&W officers

BFR

WKR
Been subjected to both ends, good and bad. Sitting in camp, dressed in regular clothing talking with friends, California GW drives his pickup into camp, slams on his brakes raising a lot of dust and jumps out. Practically runs over to us asking for our hunting licenses and demanding to check our guns. Problem was there was no guns in sight, they were all lock up in my camper. We showed him our licenses and said go ahead, check any guns you see. He then poked one guy in the chest and said to get all the guns or we would get tickets for loaded firearms, idiot evidently didn’t see the tape recorder sitting on a table . His supervisor wasn’t real happy when his brother played it, yep that’s who the GW poked. The other was in Montana. I had a deer hanging in my daughter’s driveway skinning it when a GW drove up and parked. He came over, introduced himself and said he had a call about someone from California poaching a deer on private property. I gave him the name of the owner and the permission slip he gave me. Never asked for license or checked the tag although the tag was on the ground in plain sight. He then spent the next 45 minutes boning it out and bagging it.