Culmination of the 2015 season video

Ross

Super Moderator
Staff member
Northwest Montana offers some incredible country, steep and vast.....after the elk tags were filled I saw lots of average muleys but nothing worth packin out for this year. Thanks to my helpers in getting my elk off the mountains and my wife once again for putting up with my obsession!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkzwRNKGWrU&sns=fb

MTguy0341

Lil-Rokslider
Good video, some of that area looks real familiar. Good bumping into you on the mountain that one day, you're the only other person I've seen in that drainage besides me. Too bad you couldn't find the buck you were looking for. -Kole

OP
Ross

Ross

Super Moderator
Staff member
Good to meet you on the mountain Kole...you will see me again on that mountain for sure just a matter of time until a BIG Mt Muley steps out! Thank you for serving our country and be safe! Ross

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Great work Ross was that all gopro? We got a class at REI this coming Wednesday to learn more about using our Gopro. This gets me excited to learn all I can. Thank you for sharing.

OP
Ross

Ross

Super Moderator
Staff member
Indeed all go pro. More options in that little unit than I know. Great way to bring back the moments afield. Magnum will be showing his perspective shed hunting this year.