Sold Custom 7mm Rem Mag - Defiance Tenacity Action

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Asking price of $SOLD

Selling a custom 7mm Rem Mag rifle that was built by Spartan Precision when they were in San Jose, CA. I have about 50 rounds through this rifle. It was mostly used for pig and deer hunting. Selling because it has become a safe queen now that I'm mostly bow hunting and I would like to clear some space in the safe. Some very minor cosmetic scuffs, which are in the pictures below.

It is essentially a Remington 700 BDL clone, but with high end parts and custom work.

* Defiance Tenacity Round Action, Long, Right Hand, Mag Bolt Face. I had the bolt handle shortened so that it would be more portable on a backpack. I believe the bolt handle can get swapped out if desired. Cerakoted black.

* McMillan "Game Stalker Edge" stock. 5 flush cups so that it can be slung on its side or the standard way, and also can take a bipod.

* Timney 510 trigger

* Bartlein #3 countour in 1:8 twist, stainless steel and cerakoted black

* Hinged floor plate with internal box magazine, spring and follower. If I could do it over again, I would switch this to magazine fed, since it is a pain to load the third round. Works fine though.

* 1" Decelerator pad

* Labor portion (done by Marc and Vic at Spartan): Barrel job, cut down to 24" finished length, Pillar bedding with Devcon steel putty, cerakote metal work with graphite black, custom stock paint job in Hunter Green, assembly of all small parts and pieces, fitting, cycle testing and trigger tuning, etc.

* Weight of the rifle is 8.0 pounds.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    379.1 KB · Views: 166
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    377.1 KB · Views: 166
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    195 KB · Views: 149
  • 4.jpg