Decent Budget Slider?

Got the fiancé into archery last year and she really likes it. But she’s not a huge fan of gap shooting when we do 3d. Shes probably never going to bow hunt so I’m looking for a budget friendly single pin slider for her. Any recommendations?

diverc18

Lil-Rokslider
Hard to beat a Montana Black Gold or the HHA Tetra 4 Pin when they go on sale. Got the HHA for 210 from Go Hunt a while ago. Been happy with both. No micro adjust on individual pins for the HHA though which sucks.

diverc18

Lil-Rokslider
It’s also worth checking out CBE. I see their sites on camofire pretty regularly and have heard good things. No personal experience with them though. Don’t forget about the Classifieds either. Tons of good deals in there.

I have a Black Gold Ascent Single Pin I’ve used for years. I haven’t had any issues with it. Have clearance out to 100 yards on the Bowtech it is installed on. Good sight.

You can find used BG’s for cheap. I have bought a few for $100 to $120. They also have good service and will switch pins or housing if need.

nphunter

WKR
Find a used CBE Tek Hybrid 3 or 5 pin. You will want to manually make the tapes for here since she will most likely be shooting slower than the factory tapes. My Kids and wife all use Tek Hybrids and I used one for like 10 years before handing it down to my son. A 3 pin allows you about 20 more yards than a single pin when dialing and using your 3rd pin as a floater.

Holocene

WKR
I'll put a vote out for the Spot Hogg Tommy Hogg.

It has target sight marks on the wheel and you can buy aftermarket scopes to suit your target needs.

It can also mount VERY tight to the riser, which would help your wife get the most distance out of dialing.

These sights were already a good value on used market ($100 - 200) and I expect the Tommy Hog will get even more affordable as Spot Hogg guys trade up for the new Boonie, which is lighter and offers some excellent features.

Ho5tile1

Lil-Rokslider
The cbe engage hybrid is tuff to beat for the money imo I use one on one of my hunting bows

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk