Diamond bowtech infinite edge review

Does anyone know if these bows are any good... or if I should stay away from them... I mainly hunt axis deer... I was going to buy a used one but for the price of one of these I might as well get a new one if it’s worth it.... I’m also a beginner to bow hunting so I know little to none with compound bows

KHNC

WKR
Yes, these are very good intro bows. I recommend them to most anyone who is getting into archery and doesnt want/have to spend 1500 bucks to get started. My stepson has one as well. Easy to adjust and shoot.

stonewall

WKR
imho it's a great starter bow, and in the future a great backup bow (or a hand me down). My wife shoots the infinite edge pro currently. she'll likely upgrade to a "high end" bow in the next year or so and pass the infinite edge on to our daughter.

at the time she got it, she tried several bows in that price point and some a little higher. this had the best feel and draw cycle for her. the infinite edge sb is a little beefer feeling and as i recall weighs a little more...you might prefer that model

it's important that the cams be in time. we've noticed that if one draw stop hits before the other you get high and low impacts. seems like it was about 8" difference at 20 yards...shooting 40-45 pounds. once timed and tuned, it's all good.

I would suggest upgrading the components for sure. get a nice rest and sight.

I am looking at one these bows as well. But the sight looks to me like it won't last very long once I start going through the brush? Any recommendations for a replacement sight on that bow?

jfs82

WKR
I used one as my intro bow. Very solid, easy to adjust at home. I did replace the sight and rest.

stonewall

WKR
I am looking at one these bows as well. But the sight looks to me like it won't last very long once I start going through the brush? Any recommendations for a replacement sight on that bow?
anything that's not plastic

I use a black gold 5 pin slider on my mathews. my wife has a trophy ridge 5 pin (nice and inexpensive): https://www.sportsmans.com/hunting-...MEplMXYOfE08SZ776UFKJ-SwBrcL551BoCr-0QAvD_BwE
only thing about that trophy ridge is the sight housing is a larger diameter. she's using a 1/4" peep. gathers more light, but not as precise as a 3/16 peep (in my opinion). not sure that matters when considering how i actually shoot...

stonewall

WKR
i'll add. the pin brightness on that trophy ridge is very good. and the ring on the housing is glow in the dark...kinda cool. very visible