E&E Organizer Type Pocket

trk3263

WKR
I am looking for some ideas for a front pocket on my E&E for work. I really like the Organizer but to be honest have a hard time spending the money on it. I remember some posts a while back on here or Kifaru Forum about good alternatives. I have a Med pocket I can put on it but would like some organization so I am not digging through the pocket looking for stuff.

Any ideas or suggested lower priced Organizers out there that you would suggest?

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Call me on Thursday.

I'll save you one that's in my office. It'll be 40% off.
I am looking for some ideas for a front pocket on my E&E for work. I really like the Organizer but to be honest have a hard time spending the money on it. I remember some posts a while back on here or Kifaru Forum about good alternatives. I have a Med pocket I can put on it but would like some organization so I am not digging through the pocket looking for stuff.

Any ideas or suggested lower priced Organizers out there that you would suggest?

Lawnboi

WKR
Im running a small pocket on the front of my e&e right now and am contemplating getting an organizer as well. I'm worried for the price that the organizer may be a little too specialized for my pack. I'm constantly dumping everything out of my e$e to put stuff for another activity in it. I'm thinking of trying to squeeze 2 small belt pouches on the front. Anyone do this it looks like they should fit almost perfectly.

OP
trk3263

trk3263

WKR
Lawnboi The Medium pocket fits great on the front might give that a try. My issue is the stuff in my front pocket needs to be easily accessible so I don't have to dig through it when I need a flashlight or something quick in the dark.

Thanks Aron I will give you a call Thursday.