Easton 6mm FMJ

BowhuntingBrune3

Lil-Rokslider
Just curious if anyone has had any experience with these things? I like that they have a normal insert and they GPI is at a solid number IMO. I know people have stated that the FMJ's bend but I just wanted to see if that is a select few or if it happens to a lot of people? Or should I just stick to my black eagle rampages with the half out. I am not worried about them not spinning true after being shot multiple times because I spine check all my arrows and the best 6 I leave out for broadheads and the others become practice arrows.

I’d stick with rampages. Made the switch for exact reasons you stated and not looking back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok next question would you go with a 250 or 300 spine? I shoot a mathews chill x 29.5 draw 70 lbs. arrows cut at 28.5 half out is 51 grains 125 grain tip 10 grain nock and 3 aae max stealth.

Ok next question would you go with a 250 or 300 spine? I shoot a mathews chill x 29.5 draw 70 lbs. arrows cut at 28.5 half out is 51 grains 125 grain tip 10 grain nock and 3 aae max stealth.

Either or should work fine if I had to guess. I build for total arrow weight goal and go from there. I got 300 to tune with my 80#/29.5 CT5 but shoot 250s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back