Eddie Bauer First Accent

ganngus

Lil-Rokslider
I bought pair of their guide pants a few years ago. They have been great for late season hunts.

Broomd

WKR
They are great pants. Started buying them when Prana started getting high on their own supply and subsequently moved on.
As for this EB sale...I must be getting to be a more hopeless cheap-ass, because these prices aren't getting it. Need at least another 10% off of everything sale-related to pique my interest. EB could be staging these prices for black Friday, when that additional 10%+ will be a reality.

tclipse

Lil-Rokslider
They are great pants. Started buying them when Prana started getting high on their own supply and subsequently moved on.
As for this EB sale...I must be getting to be a more hopeless cheap-ass, because these prices aren't getting it. Need at least another 10% off of everything sale-related to pique my interest. EB could be staging these prices for black Friday, when that additional 10%+ will be a reality.
Agree, these have been as low as $30-35 with cash back etc. occasionally, anything under $40 is a good deal.

ericF

WKR
They do have the Camo version on clearance with another 60% off that color only. So it comes to $34 with the NOVEMBER60 code.

Broomd

WKR
Yep, they are. T/y.

Actually grabbed two pair at $34 each. Grabbed a cheap XL tall down coat for $40 too. Down and barbed wire don't mix, go through about one a year.

7Bartman

WKR
Dang the NOVEMBER60 code no longer works. Only 50% off the camos now.