Elk camp

Looking for a recommendation on a tent for a elk base camp. Looking to hold around 3-4 people with cots. Been considering a wall tent with a stove but don’t know sizing or brands that are quality. I would think around 12’x20’?

sneaky

"DADDY"
Bigger the better on wall tents. You'll never wish you had less space.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Mosby

WKR
I would look at Davis Tents or Bravo tents if I was buying a wall tent but there are other quality tent makers out there, depending on where you live. Cylinder Stoves is about the best tent stove available right now and they also sell a well made tent. A 14x16 should work well but you might consider larger if you plan on cooking in it. Also consider whether you want the stove jack out the roof or the side, number of windows, doors etc., Some good information out there if you do a search.

Mansfield Outdoors

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
I encourage you to take a look at this blog article which makes a comparison between wall tents and large canvas tipi's - https://www.mansfieldoutdoors.com/hunting-tents/

Tentipi's largest (called a size 15) is 20 ft. in diameter and 12 ft. tall at the peak., it comfortably fits 4-5 cots along with wood stove, a small table etc. Outstanding base camp tent!

Attachments

• IMG_0623.JPG
    IMG_0623.JPG
    87.6 KB · Views: 32
  • safe_image.jpg
    safe_image.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 32
  • CM1.jpeg
    CM1.jpeg
    123.3 KB · Views: 32