6400 bag with Lid Green
4800 bag with Lid Green
Extra lid that is slightly "wrong"
Medium belt listed above is new and never used
Extra small hip belt wings
Original Frame
Bow holder
Extra Frame cover

Pack has seen some use but still in excellent condition. There is a small snag in the 4800 bag, hopefully you can see in pics. There is a small tear in the fabric that covers the frame by the metal. It's never affected anything and I just covered it with gorilla tape and it hasn't changed in a couple of years. I got a new cover from Exo though. It's included and has never been installed. Medium waist belt that was purchased for late season hunts when I wear more clothes but it was never used. 4800 bag was the original purchase and 6400 added this past year. It has much less use on it than the 4800. No issues with anything. Waist belt pockets and bow holder have some dirt on them but work great. I also have the original frame that went with this pack. It was a "first gen" K3 and they used a titanium frame. Shortly thereafter they discovered some issues and sent a new aluminum frame. The new one is on the pack. The old one worked great for me and packed out an elk solo with no issue. They just recommended that I swap it out. I'll include the original. I'm not going to break it up right now. I'll try and sell as one unit. I'll give it a week or so and then break the package up.You'd be looking at over $1k for this set up. I'll take $685 for everything shipped tyd.

Lee

kbhwiPfCQbqnZJAIj5og.jpg

P1QI9HF7QaahJG58JYmawA.jpg

a42Hm3fdQ2yHPmNNDhh3pQ.jpg

XkJh3rOtRlW55tYMfm_PXw.jpg

VJVROvDnR9_fduQZ%wVbrQ.jpg

Si4U5QzQTZ_jl1OizPPvVw.jpg

OP
E

Ebby

WKR
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Up again. I'll start breaking it up shortly. PM's replied to. If you want the package, make me an offer. Thanks

Lee

OP
E

Ebby

WKR
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Had a death in the family and haven't been keeping up recently. Up again for another look and then I'll start reaching out to people who want the individual parts.

Lee

Loper

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If/when you part out some of the accessories, I’d be interested in the hip belt pouches.

OP
E

Ebby

WKR
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Here is what's left.
4800 bag with 2 lids
2 hip belt pouches
Bow holder

$220 shipped for all
$185 for bag
$45 for pouches and bow holder

OP
E

Ebby

WKR
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Yeah. I would have rather sold it all at once. Wish we had connected sooner. Thanks.

Lee