Favorite New Guy from VA

Echo-8

FNG
I'm a retired Marine living just outside of Quantico, VA. Enjoy hunting whitetails, chasing turkeys and fly fishing between seasons. Will be venturing to Idaho in the fall on my first elk hunt, so I'll be looking for tons of tips and gear recommendations from all you experts.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new VA member.

Eddie

P.S. I grew up in VB but left many decades ago. I was in a USMC Air Wing at NAS Norfolk, but have also been out since the early '80s. I was last in your neck of the woods in 2016 as my Dad is interred at QNS. He was a Marine also. Semper Fi.

OP
Echo-8

Echo-8

FNG
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new VA member.

Eddie

P.S. I grew up in VB but left many decades ago. I was in a USMC Air Wing at NAS Norfolk, but have also been out since the early '80s. I was last in your neck of the woods in 2016 as my Dad is interred at QNS. He was a Marine also. Semper Fi.
Eddie,

Great meeting you virtually, and thank you for yours and your father's service to our great country.