First Chassis Gun

TSU_Archer

Lil-Rokslider
Hey members,

I’m wanting to do my first Chassis gun and been having hit or miss as for finding info on here. Anyone have any threads already going they can direct me to? If not was hoping a few of you guys would be willing to shed some light.

I currently have a Christensen Arms .300 Win Mag Mesa Model 14 which has been great. However after shooting someone’s recent chassis rifle I fell in love with the features and the overall feel/control I felt behind the trigger.

I’ve considered just doing the chassis from Christensen Arms. Anyone have this? Also noticed Sig just released a awesome long range Cross model chambered in .300 Win Mag. Looks sweet and I have shot a friends 6.5 CM 18” version and it was sweet.

Any other ideas or options for me to look into? Predominat application is Elk here in the Rockies.

Thanks everyone

Use the search feature for “Chassis” and filter by “this forum” in the firearms and long range forums to filter out for sale items. Lots of info here.

XLR

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
You can always upgrade the stock on your Christenson with an aftermarket chassis! Our Element 4.0 Magnesium is a great option for a lightweight folding chassis! If you have any questions feel free to shoot us a message on here!