FNG from MA

Darwin

FNG
FNG from the oh so firearm and hunter friendly state of MA. Been involved in firearms for a long time. Getting into hunting and planning a trip with some friends that are experienced hunters. Found Rokslide while looking for reviews on some hunting clothes and gear.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new Masshole member.

Eddie

P.S. Oh how I have been waiting to officially welcome a member from the state where I escaped, er I mean lived, for 20 years. :D Where in MA?

OP
D

Darwin

FNG
Eddie, I'm jealous. I'm stuck here for the reasonably foreseeable future. I live in the 495/90 area.

I also appreciate a good movie reference. That's a great one. An intro I use every now and then is "Eric Stratton, rush chairman, damn glad to meet you.".

Best,

-Darwin

OP
D

Darwin

FNG
Glad to have another passionate hunter and firearms enthusiast on board. Indeed, Massachusetts provides many hunting and shooting opportunities. It's great that you have started hunting and are planning trips with fellow hunters.
Thanks. Took me forever to find a hunters ed course that was near me and fit my schedule. My friends were after me to do it for a while.