FNG in Central Texas

netdrop

FNG
Hi All,

I am an FNG from central Texas. I shoot a PSE Drive X 70lbs, 250 gold tip black label quantum. I am looking for other central Texas hunters that would like to hunt and scout together. I currently only hunt public land in Texas, Michigan, and Florida. I might be expanding to Tennasee and Montana soon.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new TX member.

Eddie

New guy here, coming over from SnipersHide... nice! What part of CTX? Also curious what part of TX is public?

BigMick93

FNG
Howdy from the hoosier! I hunt pub in mich as well as indiana. Welcome to rokslide!

Hi All,

I am an FNG from central Texas. I shoot a PSE Drive X 70lbs, 250 gold tip black label quantum. I am looking for other central Texas hunters that would like to hunt and scout together. I currently only hunt public land in Texas, Michigan, and Florida. I might be expanding to Tennasee and Montana soon.

Wow that so cool. I'm more willing to join a team with you

OP
N

netdrop

FNG
New guy here, coming over from SnipersHide... nice! What part of CTX? Also curious what part of TX is public?
I am in Central Texas in a place called Spring Branch, It is 45 min to San Antonio and 1 hr to Austin.