FORLOH 20% OFF

Thanks just got a shirt that I didn’t need. But buying American made is the right thing to do these days.

xcutter

WKR
What's everyone's opinion of there pants? Fit like kuiu or sitka?

I recently purchased a lightweight hoody from. Seems like great quality.

I'm very surprised they are able to give a 20% discount. Seems like that is very difficult for USA made companies to do this. Not that I'm complaining. 😆

I'm very surprised they are able to give a 20% discount. Seems like that is very difficult for USA made companies to do this. Not that I'm complaining. 😆
The pants are great but are like kuiu, so go one size up if you order. I wear a 32 normally but a 34 in forloh and kuiu

OP
AttackMode

I grabbed a UPF hoodie and a pair of the stretch woven pants in a 32. I'm normally a 32 in Kuiu. I want to see how they compare to the Talus Hybrid I have. Hoping the sizing is similar.

sneaky

"DADDY"
If only they would ever get some pants in "Tall" back in stock...
Say that again. Been waiting for a year for tall sizes, only to hear they're working on a pack. It's like Biden is making decisions for them.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk