FORLOH - NEW! AllClima Boot Gaiters

ForlohFamily

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor

1713472466681.png

Waterproof Leg Gaiters​

AllClima Boot Gaiters are the protection you need when scrambling up mountains or making your way through the brush. Our easy-to-use leg gaiters are designed to keep rain, snow, and debris from entering your boots. Lightweight, waterproof, and breathable, they are bonded with Abrasynthetic Suede reinforcements throughout for extra durability.

Size Guide: S/M boot size fits 8-11; L/XL boot size fits 10-13

Lightweight and Built to Last​

These hunting gaiters are made with our award-winning AllClima fabrics and proven technical materials. The AllClima Boot Gaiters feature Airadigm, a 3-layer waterproof yet breathable protection technology, bonded with our Abrasynthetic Suede for extra reinforcement. The interior is seam-sealed to keep the weather out, but maintains a high level of breathability so you stay comfortable.

A full-length center-front Velcro closure makes putting on the AllClima Boot Gaiters a breeze. The under-boot, double-reinforced, adjustable strap provides a customized fit without use of buckles. The sturdy reinforced metal front boot hook attaches with ease, while a fully adjustable top closure with interior elastic grip ensures "locked-in" protection from the elements.

Proudly 100% Made in America​

AllClima Boot Gaiters are for those who champion homegrown innovation, American craftsmanship, and investing here in domestic manufacturing.

Geewhiz

WKR
why would you do that, didn't you learn? :ROFLMAO:

And is that locking clip for the under boot strap a plastic style cam lock? or is it metal?
Looks plastic but either way I see that being a week point. My OR crocs had that on the top and it always came undone.

OP
ForlohFamily

ForlohFamily

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
why would you do that, didn't you learn? :ROFLMAO:

And is that locking clip for the under boot strap a plastic style cam lock? or is it metal?

Features

• Airadigm™ Pulse Plasma, all-over 3-layer fabric provides a soft/quiet face, waterproof protection and exceptional breathability
  • Abrasynthetic Suede™ strategically-placed reinforced exterior
  • Stout full-length center front hook-and-loop closure
  • Burly metal front boot hook reinforced with military spec sewn webbing plus cover snap security closure
  • Strong adjustable under-boot strap for custom-feeling fit without use of buckles
  • Adjustable top cinch closure plus interior gripper elastic holds gaiter firmly in place
  • Sleek low-profile and aerodynamic in design w/minimal seams

Ho5tile1

Lil-Rokslider
When will yall have more boxers in stock?
Also wish yall took PayPal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

92xj

WKR
Features

• Airadigm™ Pulse Plasma, all-over 3-layer fabric provides a soft/quiet face, waterproof protection and exceptional breathability
  • Abrasynthetic Suede™ strategically-placed reinforced exterior
  • Stout full-length center front hook-and-loop closure
  • Burly metal front boot hook reinforced with military spec sewn webbing plus cover snap security closure
  • Strong adjustable under-boot strap for custom-feeling fit without use of buckles
  • Adjustable top cinch closure plus interior gripper elastic holds gaiter firmly in place
  • Sleek low-profile and aerodynamic in design w/minimal seams
I’m not sure why you copied and pasted the “features” in response to my question. The answer is not one of those bullets, that I can tell.

What is the underboot clip made out of? Is it plastic?

Last edited:
OP
ForlohFamily

ForlohFamily

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I’m not sure why you copied and pasted the “features” in response to my question. The answer is not one of those bullets, that I can tell.

What is the underboot clip made out of? Is it plastic?
The under-boot, double-reinforced, adjustable strap provides a customized fit without use of buckles.

OP
ForlohFamily

ForlohFamily

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
When will yall have more boxers in stock?
Also wish yall took PayPal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Next month. Please be sure to be click on the size and color and sign up for a "back in stock" notification

92xj

WKR
The under-boot, double-reinforced, adjustable strap provides a customized fit without use of buckles.
ok, what is this made out of?
53664808756_539d7a858e_b.jpg