Free Workout Program

Brady R

FNG
Classified Approved
Looking for a few serious individuals to test out a 15 week workout program that I’ve put together. It will be free of charge for you.

It will be in the gym 4-6 days a week, and everyday there will be a certain amount of exercise.
This is not a beginner program, and it will take anywhere from 45 minutes to an hour and a half everyday.

For all the details, feel free to text me at
(775) 527-5153.

Please only reach out if you are serious and won’t quit a week in.

Last edited:
Following out of curiosity. An example of what a weeks worth of workouts would look like might be helpful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Brady R

Brady R

FNG
Classified Approved
Following out of curiosity. An example of what a weeks worth of workouts would look like might be helpful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is the outlined version of the program. It uses Westside Barbell’s Conjugate Method, hybridized with an emphasis on anaerobic and aerobic performance. Based off the individuals goals and specific needs, I will put together a 15 week program (Test week, 6 week cycle, test week, 6 week cycle, final test week) for that individual to maximize their goals. The testable exercises in the document attached are geared towards military members attending a SOF selection course so some are unique to movements they will be tested on. Those movements will change with every individual who contacts me. I will keep open communication throughout the program to make sure progress is being made and rest/recovery is adequate and optimal for progression. Feel free to ask any more questions.

Attachments

• Conjugate Prep Program .pdf
    78.9 KB · Views: 65
I am training for an open water swim in June, but if you’re still looking for folks to test this summer I am in. I’ve done similar testing for some of the other “mountain” programs and always enjoy being a guinea pig.