WTS Freedom Industries, Under Armour, Crocs & Stan PerfeX Heavy Metal

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FOR SALE: NO TRADES: Freedom Industries Traverse Shorts, these are brand new and in the package, never worn.

The traverse short is our rugged, quick-drying / stretch rip-stop nylon short with a built-in rear power stretch elastic band. The traverse is designed to move with you during all of your outdoor pursuits thanks to the lay-flat Power stretch Elastic rear band. From mountain biking to hiking your favorite trail, the traverse short has you covered in all conditions.

* Athletic fit // for slimmer fit order true. Size up for a relaxed, roomier fit.
* Above the knee fit
* 21" outseam - 9" inseam
* Slight taper fit through the leg into the knee
* Durable - Triple needle stitch construction in crucial stretch points
* 96% Nylon / 4% Spandex stretch ripstop fabric
* Dynamic 4 Way stretch
* Rubber logo tabs
* Water and stain-resistant finish
* Quick Drying
* PVC branded snap button
* Power stretch Elastic rear band with belt loops
* 2 Front pockets with 2 smaller coin pockets
* YKK flat lock fly zipper
* x2 YKK flat lock discreet inner cargo pockets
* x2 YKK flat lock rear zipper pockets

(1) Pair in Quarry Grey in XXL
(1) Pair in Granite Grey in XXL
(1) Pair in Moss Green in XXL

I normally wear a 38” or XL in shorts, but needed to size up in these.

$95 shipped for all (3) pairs to the USA. Or, $35 per pair. Would prefer to ship at once.

No International.

Payments to be made via PayPal Goods & Services as shipping and fees are included in my asking price. I typically ship via USPS or UPS depending on the size of the package and overall cost. All shipments include tracking information.

Please let me know if you’d like to see additional pictures.

https://imgur.com/a/NNW1WTM

————————————————————

SOLD: (2) Under Armour Short Sleeve T-Shirts in 2XL, (1) Under Armour Heat Gear Long Sleeve Shirt in 2XL and (1) Under Armour Heat Gear Long Sleeve Hoodie in 2XL.

Each of these are new and unworn. Simply changed the clothes I wear, therefore I’m getting rid of these. Pretty self explanatory, but let me know if you have questions.

$SOLD shipped to the USA. No International.

Payments to be made via PayPal Goods & Services as shipping and fees are included in my asking price. I typically ship via USPS or UPS depending on the size of the package and overall cost. All shipments include tracking information.

————————————————————

SOLD: Croc’s Classic Realtree Edge Clogs, size 12, worn once but are too small. Literally like new.

Original. Versatile. Comfortable.
Another amazingly realistic camo graphic from Realtree, the Edge pattern makes a serious style statement in any environment. Combined with original Croslite foam cushioned footbeds and pivoting heel straps, they’re just the edge you seek.
Classic Realtree Edge Clog Details:
* Realtree Edge camouflage print
* Incredibly light and fun to wear
* Pivoting heel straps for a more secure fit
* Iconic Crocs Comfort: Lightweight. Flexible. 360-degree comfort.

$SOLD shipped to the USA. No International.

————————————————————

SOLD: Stan PerfeX Heavy Metal Thumb Release, Large, Long Neck, purchased brand new from my local shop in August of this year, just can’t seem to make the switch from my Stan Xtinction. My loss, is your gain.

This comes with everything outside of the plastic bin it came in, plus I had a wrist strap made from paracord that is well made and very strong.

Typical Stan quality thumb button release, with a long neck that gets the hook out past the knuckles for archers with larger hands.

• PerfeX Thumb activated long neck release aid
• Black nickel plated finish over chrome base and a brass core with matte finish black anodized aluminum finger extensions
• Brass core gives a weighted feel to the release, slowing movement and making for smooth, consistent shots
Includes:
• Interchangeable 3 & 4 finger extensions (assembled as a 4 finger)
• 5 trigger post lengths - 7/8", 3/4", 1", 1-1/8", 1-3/4" (assembled with 1" post)
• 1 large and 1 small knob (assembled with small knob)
• Trainer lock pin

SOLD shipped to the USA. No International.

******These items are cross posted so time stamp applies. ******

Always carry and be safe.

Last edited: