FS: Kimber Montana 300 WSM and 700 XCR 2 in 375 H&H

Tanner

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Getting rid of some stuff that won't get used much any more. Most stuff is pretty well used as pictures and descriptions will show.

Rem 700 XCR 2 in 375 H&H, McMillan Compact, Timney Trigger. I bought this rifle with very few rounds down it and have only put 20ish rounds through it myself. It shoots well, carries well, and balances well. The trigger is very solid too. A few Light, small spots of surface rust on a few of the screws on the iron sights and near the floorplate hinge Only bummer is it has Leupold bases on it that have some dicked up screws that I don't have the time or desire to mess with. . You can either use them or get 'em off.... I used them. $975 shipped.

Next up: a "shooter" condition Kimber Montana 8400 300 WSM. I have carried the hell out of this rifle in Alaska and Colorado and it has shows. The stock is pretty scratched up, there's some surface rust in parts of the action, the barrel is very scratched, and the mag box and follower spring are pretty rusted up. I've had a few instances of this rifle having a hard time feeding the first round, but I believe this would be an easy fix. Despite the cosmetic issues, it is still a hell of a rifle, shoots very very well, and has some great mountain hunting mojo. I will include the 1" Talley Lows that are on it. I'd like $760 shipped.

Trades: SWFA SS 10x42 MQ, SS 3-9x42 MQ, Nightforce SHV 3-10, Bushnell LRHS 3-12, Kimber Montana 84Ms, Barrett Fieldcrafts, SS 700 short action rifles with quality stock, or a stainless Tikka in something 6mm, 6.5, or 7/08.

Tanner