FS: TC Encore .223, Realtree Hardwoods Stock, SS Frame, 28" Pro Hunter Fluted Barrel

FS: TC Encore .223, Realtree Hardwoods Stock, SS Frame, 28" Pro Hunter Fluted Barrel

Used, but in like-new condition TC Encore model 1803 platform with Blued and Fluted .223 Pro Hunter barrel.

This barrel is mounted with an Alpen Apex 6 - 24 x 50 rifle scope. The scope has a shallow scratch on the right side of the objective bell (in the metal, not glass - see last picture). This is not a dent or ding. I simply leaned it against something I shouldn't have. Alpen Optics have an awesome lifetime warranty - no blame, no fault. Otherwise, this is an extremely clean firearm.

I only shot less than one box of .223 rounds through the gun and found it to be a real tack driver. I also purchased a custom trigger spring from Mike Bellm at Bellm TCs to lighten the trigger pull from factory. The current trigger pull breaks around 3 lbs.

I have approximately $1,050 into this gun, but am only asking $800, plus shipping to your FFL. Since this is a used firearm, I will offer a 3-day inspection period from date of receipt, with the buyer paying the cost of return shipping.

Please PM me with questions. --Joel

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Last edited:
Back