Garmin Connect alternatives

Takeem406

WKR
Been using Connect for a couple months. Recently I've noticed it's showing my actives as being done up to seven hours ahead of what I actually did them. So when I train in the evenings it shows I was at the gym at 1 am... LOL!

I called Garmin. And he was able to recreate the same problem. He made a trouble ticket for someone to take a deeper look into to. That person emailed me and said it was a one time glitch and they can't help me...

Ive read you can edit the active times on the actual Connect Web page... But ain't no body got time for dat! And no you can not edit the time in the application...

What other apps will work like connect but better? I don't believe Myfitness works directly with the Garmin trackers...

Any recommendations for a different tracker with a chest strap monitor that's not a Garmin? Maybe Polar or something? Basically just need a 24 hr tracker that will work with a chest strap. I don't need anything for tracking runs because I'm on a treadmill 98% of the time. Just distance, nothing super fancy.

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

OP
Takeem406

Takeem406

WKR
So I figured it out. After days of Googling lol. You have to go into Garmin Connect's actual web page, not the application and set your "upload time zone"... Stupid... LOL

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk