Georgia FNG Here

Hey folks. New guy hailing from Georgia here.
I'm a dedicated Appalachian Mountain hunter. Bears, hogs, and whitetails are my game.
I'm also a public land manager here in the Northeast Georgia mountains. Me and my team manage six wildlife management areas, and we perform habitat manipulation through the use of heavy equipment and fire. Our WMA's comprise about 100,000 acres.
Lots of fire experience here.
I like good gear and learning from those better than me. Looking forward to the opinions found herein.
THanks guys!

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new GA member.

Eddie

fwafwow

WKR
Hey folks. New guy hailing from Georgia here.
I'm a dedicated Appalachian Mountain hunter. Bears, hogs, and whitetails are my game.
I'm also a public land manager here in the Northeast Georgia mountains. Me and my team manage six wildlife management areas, and we perform habitat manipulation through the use of heavy equipment and fire. Our WMA's comprise about 100,000 acres.
Lots of fire experience here.
I like good gear and learning from those better than me. Looking forward to the opinions found herein.
THanks guys!
Welcome to RS from another GA guy.

Welcome to Rokslide.
Kudos to public land management. Gotta love putting fire on the habitat landscape in the southern Appalachians.
I have long wanted to spend some time chasing hogs and bear in your locale.