Gold Tip 2.75 fusion x vanes and fixed blades question....

SnapT

Lil-Rokslider
Will 3 gold Tip 2.75 fusion x vanes steer fixed blades (iron will 100 wide's and solids) fine ?? I'll be fletching with a E-Z minimax so will have a fair bit of helical . I'm using aae hybrid 26's now but looking to switch up .

cheers

That should work without issues, biggest takeaway from shooting various fixed blades over the years is how important it is to broadhead tune your bow I am currently using the Q2i 3” which are nearly the same vane as yours. Shooting Iron Will S100 as well as QAD exodus and they steer fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks . I bareshaft tuned and broadhead tuned (shot field tips and the wide 100's out too 30) and everything is fine there . I honestly didn't have to do much as the shop had it set up good from the get go .
I'll either order the 2.75 or the Q2I fusion -II as its 0.55 high though only 2.1 long . I'm thinking the higher profile might help steer better . Its a whitetail setup so shots under 30 for sure and a Halon 32 with a hamskea Trinity rest shooting X-impacts .

thanks again

Reactions: Zac
I’m shooting nearly the same set up with a VXR 31.5. I previously shot the 2.1 in a four fletch and opted to go to the 3” left helical 3 fletch. I found my grouping nearly the same but I save time fletching now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back