Happy Summer Solstice!!

With about 20 hrs. of sunlight, this may just be one of my favorite days of the year. This year’s 1st day of summer did not disappoint, with a T-max of 74° and a nice breeze! I spent a big portion of the day at the range sighting in a new 6.5 Creedmoor, then capped the day off with a hearty meal of sheep backstrap, halibut cheeks, baked potato with sour cream, mixed vegetables, and a lovely Fresh Squeezed IPA. Gotta love summer time!
3fe9b8682a161f37c2fd7bb4f9bce67e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
AK Troutbum
300 miles west south west on the Nush today. Three sports hooked and landed 30 kings, 1/2 dozen chums and a couple of dollies. I’m going to bed, all the guests are hanging on the deck drinking bear and looking for bears.
I guess that's what you get for fishing the river that boasts the largest king salmon run in Alaska (and maybe the world).

*zap*

WKR
Kansas summer sux for the most part....hope this summer is not as hot as last summer was. Happy summer too all!

:love:

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Did it again today, no big kings only 20 to 25 pounders, but it’s on fire. Love summer solstice in Bristol bay.

Bristol bay is awesome, I love it. Caught a ton of reds and Kong’s in my subsistence net. So many that I’m not even putting the net it for awhile.

Do you live in the area or just visit???