Hatch outwest bipod

SDHNTR

WKR
This is pretty much it

Its half the cost and 1lb lighter than a Triple Pull Ckye. It has a unique deployment with it's own pros and cons.

There are better bipods for prone only and better options for seated/kneeling only. But this one spans the gap pretty well. It may not be for everyone, but I'd recommend trying it if you haven't and are interested.
I agree with all this.

My biggest beef is not so much that the leg deployment doesn’t work, it’s just that to make it work better wouldn’t have been hard to do from inception. Just separate the screw that holds the legs on from deployment with a separate detent and a button (ala Atlas).

sneaky

"DADDY"
I agree with all this.

My biggest beef is not so much that the leg deployment doesn’t work, it’s just that to make it work better wouldn’t have been hard to do from inception. Just separate the screw that holds the legs on from deployment with a separate detent and a button (ala Atlas).
That may have been a patented feature from Atlas that at inception they couldn't do. If they had, guys would have said "you ripped off the Atlas design".

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

flyfisher117

Lil-Rokslider
IDK what rock I've been under not knowing this type of hunting use bipod existed. Any updates? Did they fix the problems listed above and come out with a Gen 2 ? Or is it the same bipod as the original release from 2017 ?
Still the same. I got to hunt with one this year and I am heavily considering buying one. It is a sweet bipod. I borrowed it and got a 15 second explanation on how it works. In the dark as we sat ontop of the mountain 😅

It does have quirks and I would practice deploying it I'm the off season. In the moment I fumbled it and couldn't get it to adjust like I wanted. Then I did have an issue with the one leg not wanting to stay extended. 98% user error but I do agree it's quirky in its design.