WTS Havin baby sale - Kowa/sirui/slik/novagrade/Swaros

Bowshot

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2more weeks guys!
Good morning guys, well its happened.......baby is almost here and I am unfortunately not going out this season.

I'm looking to sell my 88m spotter setup and my swaro 15x56 slc's with tripod adapter. I've been on fence about selling my setup. But with baby on way I'm sure the Mrs. Would appreciate it 😅. These have been safe babies essentially for last year.

Angled Kowa Spotter is like new been set up couple times in front yard to test out, but never used in the field. I have a stay on case for it, novagrade universal phone scope adapter and a tripod set up with it as well. I'd want to sell it all as a bundle. Got it all from SS archery last may/June of 2022 except the phonescope adapter came from opticsplanet. Everything comes out around 4500 total. Safe queen only visible thing I can see is on eye piece where cap goes on the rubber its slightly indented from having the cap on too long and not being used 😅.

Im looking to get $3700 OBO
Let me know if interested.

Spotter bundle contents:
Slik 634 Pro CF Carbon Fiber Hunting Tripod

Sirui VA-5 Video Head

Kowa Prominar TSN 880 Series 88mm Spotting Scope - Angled / TE-11WZ 2 (WIDE 25-60X)

Sirui TY-70A Quick Release Plate

Kowa Carrying Case for 880/770 Series Spotting Scopes - 88mm / Angled

This Phone scope adapter should fit all phones

Having issues loading pics, I'm located in SE Washington for anyone local wanting to meet up and check them out. Will cover shipping and insurance if you cover PayPal fees. Can send pics over text as well just PM with questions. (Appologies if im slow to respond to DMs)

Thanks for looking and let your buddies know.

Last edited:

MHWASH

WKR
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I just wanna throw this out there, but the chances of you getting this nice stuff again once the baby comes is probably not likely. I don't know your situation, but I'm talking experiance.

Good luck with the baby! Mine are 21 & 17 and some of the funnest hunting partners I have,

MTWop

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Agree with above, don’t sell any of it. I have a hard time spending on gear when I know it should be going to other family items

Mojave

WKR
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Life is circle. I was single until I was 35 and I never made a lot of money but I had everything I ever wanted. Got married had 3 kids and I was poor, 15 years later. Kids are older, wife works, and we have some cash again. I owned all the Swarovski hotness back in the day. At 50, I finally have it again.

You are clearly selling it because you perceive your financial situation to warrant it. I recommend you do just that.

My father told me that Dads make money for their families and usually don't get much outside of that when money is tight.

I feel as though it is a hard trap to get away from when money is tight. When you have money again, it will be hard thing to justify those same purchases to yourself.

grfox92

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I came here to say the same as the above. These are once in a lifetime items. Don't sell.

Sent from my SM-G990U2 using Tapatalk

PlumberED

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I’d love to give you some advice but I am not well enough acquainted with your circumstances to offer anything meaningful. So, good luck with whatever you decide.

OP
Bowshot

Bowshot

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang guys you are makin it hard to follow through. 😅 I really appreciate the advice and 2cents. I really only need to sell 1 of the set ups to cover the family costs. But havnt had any offers yet so 🤷.
I'll keep them up untill I find an alternative. So let your buddies know if they are looking for some sweet glass.