hawaii guides

fire652

WKR
I need to take my family on a vacation and want to go to Hawaii. Can someone recommend an outfitter for pure mouflon and axis deer. I will probably only have one or two days to hunt so want to make the best of it. Will more then likely not make it back to Hawaii anytime soon. What is the best time of year to take a family on a vacation to a resort while also having great hunting weather and conditions. Also if anyone has a recommendation on a all inclusive resort that would be great. thanks.

I haven't hunted there, but it would help to know which island you are planning on staying at. I haven't heard of too much all inclusive resorts in Hawaii like they do in Mexico, if you find one I imagine the cost would be pretty damn high. It would also prevent you from venturing out to try some of the local restaurants, and food trucks which can be quite exceptional. Bring some hiking gear as well some of the islands have some very cool hikes, and they don't cost you a dime.

I thought the pure breed were only on the big island. Are there purebred mouflans on lanai?

I am open to any reccomendations. I have never been and do not know a thing about the vacations in hawaii. So any advice is welcomed

Get ready to pay as well. I lived on maui 23yrs and have a few connections. If you want to get on some good animals google lanai hunting. Stay at seasons or Manele bay resort. That island get action.

no such thing as all inclusive resorts in hawaii. gotta pay to play. cheaper alternative to a resort is to rent a condo from vrbo or homeaway.com so you can grill and cook all your own food. otherwise youre paying 20$ for a cheeseburger and it adds up quick. may and september are the best times to travel because you get the summer weather but not the craziness with families everywhere bc kids arent out of school yet. airfare and accommodations also cheaper than in june july august. only free range mouflon hunt you can do in hawaii is on lanai. id probably stay on maui and go over on the ferry for the day or an overnight for the hunt and come back. kihei, honokowai, kahana, and napili are all nice areas to stay if renting a condo on maui. google hawaii safaris theyre one of the guides for lanai

Last edited:
I know Im late to the party but for future folks using the search feature this might be of some help. Check out Patrick Fisher Hawaii Safaris. I just goy back from Hawaii and hunter wild, Feral Vancouver bull and Poly pigs but saw a ton of seep and goats. He has guides on all the islands. He is top notch.

I suggest you a man called "Craig Boddington" . This Hawaii hunting Outfitter has taken many hunting authorities and celebrities including Larry Csonka, Jim Zumbo, Jim Shockey, Chad Schearer, Scott Haugen, Craig Boddington, Charles Schwabb, Tony Knight, Tony Makris, Tom Miranda, Dave Stockton and Hale Irwin.

Bradly, I think you are confused. Craig Boddington is not a Hawwian guide. He does however, highly recommend and endorse Patrick Fisher Safaris.

The "celebrities" you listed are those that hunted with Patrick Fisher Safaris, not with Craig Boddington. In fact Craig is on the list.

A few weeks ago I hunted with Patrick Fisher Safaris on the big Island of Hawaii and took a Wild Vancouver Bull and a couple Poly pigs with my bow.

Here you can see Craig Endorsing Patrick Fisher.

Hawaii Safaris | http://www.craigboddington.com/endorsed-outfitters/hawaii-safaris

Back