Help with Kuiu System Choices

First of all, new member here. Been very active over on SnipersHide for 14 years (same username if that matters). Over the last few years my interests in shooting have waned and hunting has taken over. I was stationed in AZ for awhile and bought my first pieces of Kuiu there for coyote/bobcat hunting and now that I'm in VA I need to outfit for colder weather. I put together this spreadsheet with help from Kuiu's gear guides and wanted some opinions on my choices.

Green means I already own it, yellow means it's in my shopping cart. FWIW, I get cold really easily after having spent the last 10 years in sub-tropical or warm climates. I'll be hunting fall/winter whitetail and spring turkey too. Appreciate any input or recommendations!

Capture.JPG

Honyock

WKR
IMHO, you won't need the Guide pant in 40-70 degree weather. I use Sitka Ascent (similar in weight to the Kutana) in early season when it's hot and then switch over to the Attack pants as it gets cooler. With the 145 bottoms, the Attack pants will do well until it gets close to freezing. I've used the Attack pants with a heavier base layer below freezing. The Guide pant would be my late season choice when it gets cold. I would also suggest looking for the 2022 Sitka Jetstream jacket over the Guide jacket. I have both and the Jetstream gets used a whole lot more than the Guide jacket. The Jetstream does a better job cutting the wind for me. You can find the older model Jetstream for sale at Europtics for $159.

Honyock

WKR
I would also add, watch the classifieds. Lots of never warn, warn once, NWOT, etc. in the classifieds. I've saved quite a bit of money getting gear off the classifieds.

OP
D
IMHO, you won't need the Guide pant in 40-70 degree weather. I use Sitka Ascent (similar in weight to the Kutana) in early season when it's hot and then switch over to the Attack pants as it gets cooler. With the 145 bottoms, the Attack pants will do well until it gets close to freezing. I've used the Attack pants with a heavier base layer below freezing. The Guide pant would be my late season choice when it gets cold. I would also suggest looking for the 2022 Sitka Jetstream jacket over the Guide jacket. I have both and the Jetstream gets used a whole lot more than the Guide jacket. The Jetstream does a better job cutting the wind for me. You can find the older model Jetstream for sale at Europtics for $159.

Thanks for the suggestions! I already have the guide pants so they'll see some use for sure. Like I said before, I get cold really easily so they'll definitely be used early in the season especially in the morning.

TSAMP

WKR
I think 0- 50 is a heck of a range, but in my opinion you could choose heavier base layers and a better hat to improve your system for late season. I think that you could likely benefit from more substantial out layers as well since you disclosed you get cold easily. Kuiu proximity is advertised as a mid season/rut setup last time i checked. Layers are key but with archery I've found less is more when it comes to comfort.