Hi from NJ!

Lzasad

FNG
Hi All. I've been a major lurker for a few years and even had an account for 1.5 but this is my first post. Born and raised in Jersey and have enjoyed the outdoors since I could walk. Used to hunt for deer when I was young with my dad but after his passing and college etc I took many years off. Well, I'm 41 now and have been really itching to get back into it and alot of that has to do with reading things here. I don't remember much from hunting as a kid but I've learned an immense amount from reading the forums here so that you all for that. While I do have some experience its still pretty daunting to be willing to go out on your own after all these years but I'm finally doing it this year after reading some motivating stuff on here. I plan on focusing on archery since the season is much longer and less chaotic. Still debating a stand or saddle for my setup but I may just try from a blind at first.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

cmm1246

FNG
I just found this forum and joined this week. I’m also from Jersey (Bergen County). What area are you located? I haven’t really hunted NJ and am looking to get into it more. I usually go to KY once a year for whitetail

OP
L

Lzasad

FNG
I just found this forum and joined this week. I’m also from Jersey (Bergen County). What area are you located? I haven’t really hunted NJ and am looking to get into it more. I usually go to KY once a year for whitetail
Im in Essex county. Maplewood to be exact. Made it out in NJ three times so far this year. No deer :(