WTS Hilleberg Nallo GT 2 (green), Western Mountaineering Kodiak MF w/ overfill (6', left zip), Thermarest XTherm Max (reg, wide)

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
A few items up for sale. You can purchase one item or all of it. If you buy the tent and sleeping bag, I will throw in the Thermarest for free! Prices are TYD in lower 48 (not sure on pricing if shipping to AK but we can work something out). I will ship promptly upon payment and give you all the updates you want (tracking, photos, etc). PayPal or check preferred (I don't do Venmo). I also have plenty more photos of each item, but was limited to 10 photos for this post. Will supply or post more photos if someone wants. I took a bunch of photos of the WM sleeping bag from different angles and laying next to other WM sleeping bags (Badger and Megalite) to show comparison of lofts. The loft on this thing is insane.
I will update/edit thread if items are sold.

Hilleberg Nallo GT 2: SOLD
WM Kodiak MF sleeping bag: $600 --> Moved to separate thread https://rokslide.com/forums/threads...zip-mint-condition-never-used-600-tyd.333641/
Thermarest XTherm Max sleeping pad: SOLD

Hilleberg Nallo GT 2 (green): This tent only has 5 nights on it (I'm the only user). Best construction and materials in a tent I have ever experienced. Huge vestibule and tons of space for two people with all their gear. This thing is bombproof. Everything is in perfect working condition. All surfaces wiped down clean. Inner nest is removable for a huge floorless option.
IMG_5871.jpegIMG_5882.jpegIMG_5878.jpegIMG_5876.jpegIMG_5881.jpegIMG_5943.jpeg

Western Mountaineering Kodiak MF w/ overfill (6', left zip): Purchased from Hermit's Hut. Overfilled from WM factory. NEVER USED! I haven't even gotten inside of it! It has been stored laying flat, uncompressed, on top of a spare bed in my house. Includes large stuff sack and even larger knit bag for loose storage.
IMG_5917.jpegIMG_5923.jpeg

Thermarest XTherm Max (reg, wide): Used <10 times. Perfect working condition. Never damaged or punctured. Includes stuff sack, inflation bag, patch repair kit.
IMG_5913.jpegIMG_5937.jpeg

Last edited: